so as in my job i serve lots of people & at the moment i am trying to start a new form of saying ‘bye-bye’ … have noticed the posh people’s way of saying ‘bye-now’ but it doesn’t sit well with me .. i say hi hun or hunni (hunni-babes if was really feeling cute) so to go with that i think i might start saying ‘see-ya’ as in see you later ! what do you say ?
i also have realised that (due to being in a strict born again evangelical church & seeing a girl getting her bad boy who was a non christian become one at a billy graham convention n years later they are well to do good family etc .., i think as a youngster) i looked for a bad boy thinking he would be my knight !
it didn’t work … so now i aint doing well finding a guy … but i am only accepting good guys … this girl has raised the bar !
please comment or like if you read this
see ya 😉 ♡ x.
oh this constant finding a nice guy on the dating apps chatting n even meeting to finding hes not so special or sends a dear john
its knocked my confidence sideways
… i have a secret … one that i don’t like to admit …
i have little self belief
now whether or not it is the same or not as self confidence i am not sure … i can act all happi & cheerful in the most such as at work etc & even more importantly put on a face meeting family at get to gethers & the like
but deep down my self belief in me is so negative … all it takes is one criticism or a rejection & i fall to the floor
i do pick my self up but that initial feeling of i am not good enough is not good
i do know i have to start looking positively (next new post to happen) but what else should i do ?
hello there … well i guess for those peoplw who have known me quite a bit … that i have believed in the law of attraction … for a couple of years … especially since the secret book came out by rhondra bryne and her film, then mike dooley and a couple of people and her other book the power … however today i opened her new book called the magic and it has 28 days worth of lessons – or homework as you may say … so as you may or not know i believe that changing how you think directly changes your feelings ! you may be interested in my old blog- http://mefreckles.wordpress.com/ where i tried to bhappi whilst living with a not so nice person ( no longer a victim but we are all survivors – me and my children)
so today i have to list ten gratitudes (the new book the magic)
1) i am truly blessed to have … my fella because … he makes me so happi !
2) i am so happi and grateful for … my children because … they make my life fulfilled !
3) i am truly grateful for … my home because …. it is lovely just to laugh & chill !
4) with all my heart , thank you for …. my life because … it rocks !
5) i feel so blessed for … my experiences i am having because … i am having a ball !
6) i am so grateful that i … am almost finishing my course because … i have learnt that i can do things !
7) thank you for … my health which is good because … on monday i am going to start a new routine of doing yoga !
8) i am so happi that i have … the pleasure of being grateful because when i am, it feels good !
9) what a pleasure i have with … my children because … no one else has mine !
10) i really do appreciate … the ability to live because … i have so much more to get !
bgrateful bhappi ~x~
i always get what i want ! ;o) ~x~
just thought i would pop in
hope everyone is ok ?