Oh I am so good at planning … At what I want to aim for …
But just find it so hard to get going
It’s just having that ‘right I will do it now’
- To get fit faster & thinner !
- To drive by myself
- To have a tidy clean house all the time
How am I going to do it ?
- Do exercise dvd (before work)
- Run on a Tuesday (long/10km)
- Do exercise dvd on a wed
- Do yoga on a thurs (before work)
- Run on a Thursday (sprints)
- Do exercise dvd on a fri
- Rest on sat
- Run on a Sunday (hills)
- Everyday do – weights abs & 20000 steps with Fitbit – carry on trying to eat well (clean eating)
- Drink water between 9 am & 4 pm (means no coffees with sugar all day)
- Clean up every time I see a need
When am I going to start ?
So that means no more putting it off … No more sitting here in the settee having another coffee with checking the Internet … I also will read everynight ! Try knitting & cross-stitch (pick my new glasses up later) ..
Think I may just be ready to do this !! ‘Cos I can !
Have a good day … Would love to know your new regime http://pinterest.com/gailnadezna/new-regime-2015/(my Pinterest board lol)